Here is our agenda for the meeting on Saturday May 13th, 2017:
NOTE: for May we will meet at the DoSpace Center on 72nd & Dodge, meeting room #2 at 9:00 am due to construction at Sump Library.
- Tech News & Website Update (Greg)
- Maximizing Tablet Memory (Steve)
- Introduction to “APCUG” (John)
- Win10 “Creators Update” (Trudy)
- Door Prizes (Dennis F. & Trudy)
Club members . . . I just received our confirmation from the DoSpacers that meeting room #2 has been reserved for Saturday 13 May, 2017. Start time will be 9:00 am or shortly after setup of PC’s is done.
Also . . there is a Duncan Donuts a few steps away from our meeting room – – for those that appreciate good coffee and great Jelly Rolls!
OK OTC’ers, we will have our monthly meeting at Papillion’s Sump Library on Saturday April 8, 2017. Below is the agenda and meeting plan.
Note: times are estimates . .
0900 – 0915: Setup
0915 – 0920: Meeting Start & Agenda Review (Bev Hagen)
0920 – 1000: Tech News & Posts Review, User Issue Q & A, User Input re Future Meeting Topics (Greg)
1000 – 1010: Break #1
1010 – 1050: Presentation #1 “National Geographic Genographic Project” (Greg)
1050 – 1100: Break #2
1100 – 1140: Presentation #2 “Managing your Network Routers” (Leo)
1140 – 1150: Club Raffle (Trudy & Dennis)
1150: Adjourn meeting and cleanup
See mindmap below for outline of our next meeting agenda:
Hey gang, here is our next meeting agenda! The meeting will be at Sump Library on Saturday Feb 11, starting about 9:15 am and wrapping up about noon. See details on next page.
Continue reading “Meeting Agenda . . Feb 11, 2017”
Meeting is on January 14th, 2017 at Sump Public Library, commencing about 9:15 am and wrapping up shortly before noon . . see “Continue Reading” link for details . . .
Continue reading “January Club Meeting Agenda . . . !”
Here it is . . . finally:
At Sump Papillion Library . . actual meeting starts about 0915-0920.
Continue reading “OTC Meeting Agenda . . 12 Nov 2016”
Hello Club Members & Guests! Here is the agenda for our next meeting at
the Papillion Sump Library . . @0900 8 October 2016.
- Greg will do the Tech & Website Update (including how to make a post and how to view posts and comments via lists).
- Greg will ask our members at the meeting to share a “favorite website of the month” . . . website doesn’t have to be Tech only, just interesting and fun is great!
- Our second newest member, John (JP) Moloney will preview the Firefox plugin “uBlock” and why he likes it!
- Trudy will provide more interesting info about her ongoing Win10 updates!
- Optional Topics (time permitting):
Continue reading “OmahaTechConnect – Agenda for 8 October 2016”