This Code applies to all who submit comments or posts, whether member or guest.
- Be considerate & respectful
- Be collaborative
- Value clarity
- Ask for help when unsure
- Take responsibility
Here are a few topics to avoid: (or don’t post about . . . )
- Sexual content of any type
- Ethnic or gender issues/topics
- No spamming
Always remember to:
- Provide attribution to your posts. That is, make it clear to the reader where the source of the content comes from (via linking and/or adding info about the original publication and original authors name). It’s just common courtesy and keeps OTC clear of any copyright issues.
- Use links versus uploading content that was copied from source. No need to waste the space on OTC servers.